Thank you. Please wait while we process your submission.
I would like to sign-up for the latest Spark product news, design trends and designer features.
Spark Modern Fires | Site Specific 11 Design Competition
1. SPONSOR: The Site Specific 11 Design Competition (the “Competition”) is sponsored by Spark Modern Fires, LCC 99B Greenwood Ave., Bethel, CT 06801 (“SMF”). You may contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 1-203-791-2725.
2. RULES: The Competition is governed by these rules, terms and conditions (the “Rules”). By participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by and otherwise honor these Rules and you expressly agree that the decision of the judges shall be final and binding. You agree and acknowledge that SMF reserves the right to change these Rules or cancel the Competition at any time, at its sole discretion.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The Competition begins Feb 18th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on March 18th, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Entries received outside of this time frame will not be considered and are void.
4. PARTICIPATION: All Competition participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Any images and/or related material provided to SMF for the Competition shall be the “Submission(s).” Submissions may be accepted via email to: email@example.com or regular mail to: Spark Modern Fires, 99B Greenwood Ave., Bethel, CT 06801. Images in .jpg or tiff format are the only images accepted for the Submission(s). High-resolution images of two megabytes or larger files are preferred. Any images of material provided to SMF for the Competition shall be the “Submission(s).”
5. SUBMITTED IMAGES: By making any Submission to SMF for the Competition, you expressly agree, warrant, represent, and guarantee that your Submission(s) will not be unlawful, libelous, slanderous or defamatory, or otherwise invasive of another person’s right of privacy. You agree that you have all right(s) in and to the Submission(s) and that, by so submitting, you expressly represent that SMF may use any Submissions for any purpose relating to the Competition or for any other reason or purpose in SMF’s sole and exclusive discretion. You agree that you will be bound by these Rules and you acknowledge that you release all rights to the photos, and your name, for general viewing and use in any manner and for any commercial purpose. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SMF, it’s employees, agents or shareholders from and against any claims, liabilities or judgments of any kind, including the reimbursement of legal fees and/or costs incurred resulting from any disputes of any manner or kind relating to any Submission(s). SMF will not return any Submission(s).
6. JUDGING AND DETERMINATION OF WINNER. Submissions will be judged on the basis of the following factors: (a) Relevancy to the Spark product; (b) Composition and Arrangement; (c) Picture quality, including focus, sharpness, lighting; and (d) Creativity.
7. PERMISSION: By providing a Submission, you hereby grant SMF a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, non-revocable license to display, distribute, edit, publish, use, adapt, modify or create derivative works of any Submission(s), in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, and for any purpose. You represent that any person(s) depicted in any Submission(s) has authorized you to use such Submission(s) and that you have the full right(s) to authorize SMF to use and reuse the Submission(s). Upon request by SMF, you agree to provide a release signed by any individual depicted in any Submission(s).
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The laws of the state of Connecticut shall govern any dispute relating to the Competition. The Competition is intended to be valid only in the state of Connecticut and to be governed by Connecticut law. The Competition is void where prohibited by law. You agree to reimburse SMF for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of its use of the Submission(s) including legal fees, costs or expense of any kind. You further agree to reimburse SMF for any legal fees and costs incurred in any manner relating to the enforcement or interpretation of this agreement or any claims that arise as a result of your Submission(s) to the Competition. SMF reserves the right to terminate the Competition in the event of any security breaches such as hacking or tampering, or based on the occurrence of any event which undermines the integrity of the Competition. Submission(s) are void if SMF determines the photograph not to be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft. By entering the Contest, you also agree (a) to be bound by these rules; (b) that the decisions of the Judges are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if you win the Contest, SMF may use your name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). SMF reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any Submission (including your identity and address) and to disqualify you if your Submission is not in accordance with these rules. Failure of SMF to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. PRIZES: One grand prizewinner will be selected to receive a cash prize of $2500, with their Submission. Up to five other photos may be chosen to represent SMF in our National Ad Campaign. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winners will be notified within 10 days of the Judges’ decision via email or phone. If participant changes his/her contact info, it is their responsibility to notify SMF. If prize money is not collected within 60 days of the end of the contest, SMF reserves the right to cancel the prize without notifying the winner.