Thank you. Please wait while we process your submission.
I would like to sign-up for the latest Spark product news, design trends and designer features.
Listening is the cornerstone of our company — from designers’ needs to those of our customers. We strive every day to set a new industry standard, and that includes providing not only the highest quality products, but the best possible service as well.
We know you’ll love your Spark Modern Fireplace. But delivery to your home is just the beginning. We’re here to assist you in all aspects of design, purchase and use. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, big or small.
To order, or for more information:
Visit our Build Your Spark tool or call 203-791-2725
Monday – Thursday 10am – 6pm EST
Friday 9am – 5pm ESTinfo@sparkfires.com »
We will accept returns made within 30 days of the ship date with the exception of the following:
• Linear Burner System products as these are custom-made.
• Fireplaces built for use with propane.
• Decorative fire objects (glass, stone, etc.).
Products can be returned for a refund provided the product has not been installed and is received by us in resalable condition. Your refund will be based on the condition in which the unit is received back at the factory.
There will be a re-stocking fee of 10% of the pre-approved items to be returned.
You are responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping. Please
contact us at 203-791-2725 for a Return Authorization Number and return shipping address.
1. We suggest (for your own protection) you take pictures of the unit before and after you have prepared it for shipping.
2. Product must be placed on a sturdy pallet larger than the fireplace.
3. Fireplace should be completely covered front to back with heavy cardboard and then fastened with plastic strapping to the pallet.
4. Be sure there are no loose parts that can get shuffled around during shipping which will cause damage to the unit.
5. Bubble-wrap the entire fireplace.
6. Use a reputable freight carrier. Remember you are responsible for the safe return of the product to our dock. You own the product until it is received back to our factory.
7. You may wish to insure the freight.
There will be a restocking fee of $300 per unit on any orders cancelled after 48 hours of receipt.
Sustainability is a way of life.
We believe reducing paper is a practical and easy way to promote everyday green living. You can order using our Build Your Spark tool or call 203-791-2725 to speak with an associate. All Spark products are energy-efficient and designed to “burn clean,” eliminating nearly all carbon monoxide or soot. We are proud to be a member of The Unites States Green Building Council, a non-profit community of leaders working to make sustainable building technologies accessible to everyone. Giving back is a part of responsible community involvement. We are committed to playing a positive role in the design community, by promoting green building and efficiently-burning technology wherever we can. Spark is the fireplace of choice at The Margarido House in Oakland, California, the first LEED platinum property in the state. It’s designed top-to-bottom with green strategies in mind, and features impressive energy efficiency that exceeds California’s tough title 24 standards by 55%. Two Spark Direct Vent fireplaces contributed 4 points to the 127 total required.