Thank you. Please wait while we process your submission.
I would like to sign-up for the latest Spark product news, design trends and designer features.
Clean, uncluttered lines frame a pure, vibrant ribbon of flame that draws guests in to its mesmerizing glow. Accentuate your design with a sleek façade and contemporary details to create a flawless focal point.
• Signature Fire Ribbon design technology.
• Fixed glass window bleeds into an invisible edge, allowing for surround customization.
• Installs quickly and easily.
• It goes anywhere it can vent to the outside through a roof or an exterior wall.
• Needs neither a chimney nor a hearth.
• Draws air from the outside-in, so there’s no drafts and no heat loss.
• Up to 80 percent efficiency rating.
Optimal proportion of frame for fire viewing. Requires vent through roof or exterior wall. Natural Gas: 27,000–39,000 BTU/h LP/Propane: 27,000–38,000 BTU/h
Does not require vertical venting (through roof or exterior wall acceptable). Natural Gas:19,000–28,000 BTU/h LP/Propane:19,000–28,000 BTU/h
Requires 3 ft. vertical vent before any horizontal venting (through side wall or roof acceptable). Natural Gas: 28,000–35,000 BTU/h LP/Propane:28,000–35,000 BTU/h
This stunning fireplace stands at the intersection of size, style and performance. Neither the largest nor the smallest of our Spark family of direct vents, the Fire Ribbon 5ft owns the broadest range real estate. Offering a tremendous aesthetic presence while serving up an ideal amount of heat, this designer’s favorite is proving itself ”just right!” Requires 3 ft. vertical vent before any horizontal venting (through side wall or roof acceptable). Natural Gas: 35,000–52,000 BTU/h LP/Propane:42,000–52,000 BTU/h
Ideal for large spaces.Requires 3 ft. vertical vent before any horizontal venting (through side wall or roof acceptable). Natural Gas: 40,000–64,500 BTU/h LP/Propane: 37,000–64,500 BTU/h